The SC series is designed for the user who has small capacity needs, but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package. Each unit includes a stainless steel canister and has a hinged, lockable cap to properly secure and protect container contents.
Why use SC 20/20 MVE Nitrogen Tank?
- Durable, tamper-proof lid design
- Easy maintenance lid design
- Superior strength, lightweight aluminum construction
- High-strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Locking tab
- Color-coded canister/lid numbering system
- Advanced Chemical Vacuum Retention System - designed for superior vacuum performance over the life of the product
- Spider design - for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters
- Insulation - MVE’s advanced insulation system provides maximum thermal performance
How SC 20/20 MVE Nitrogen Tank work?
Uses liquid nitrogen to refrigerate medical samples.
Pharmacists are standing by to offer Pet Parent counseling regarding prescription medication purchased from Allivet before and after dispensing. Pharmacists on duty are available Monday-Friday, 9:30AM – 5:30PM EST and will be on call Saturday 12:00PM – 4:00PM EST for consultation.