The SC series is designed for the user who has small capacity needs, but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package. Each unit includes a stainless steel canister and has a hinged, lockable cap to properly secure and protect container contents.
Why use SC 20/20 MVE Nitrogen Tank?
- Durable, tamper-proof lid design
- Easy maintenance lid design
- Superior strength, lightweight aluminum construction
- High-strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Locking tab
- Color-coded canister/lid numbering system
- Advanced Chemical Vacuum Retention System - designed for superior vacuum performance over the life of the product
- Spider design - for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters
- Insulation - MVE’s advanced insulation system provides maximum thermal performance
How SC 20/20 MVE Nitrogen Tank work?
Uses liquid nitrogen to refrigerate medical samples.