Dosage and administration: always use as directed by veterinarian.
1. Dispense 3 drops of sample and 4 drops of conjugate into a disposable sample tube.
2. Gently invert the sample tube 4–5 times to mix.
3. Pour the entire contents of the sample tube into the sample well of a SNAP® device.
4. When color first appears in the activation circle, press firmly to activate. You will hear a distinct “snap.”
5. Read the test result10 minutes from the time of activation.
• Samples must be at room temperature (15°–30°C) before beginning the test procedure.
• Serum, plasma or anticoagulated whole blood (e.g., EDTA, heparin), either fresh or stored at 2°–8°C for up to one week, can be used.
• For longer storage, serum or plasma can be frozen (-20°C or colder) and then recentrifuged before use.
• Hemolyzed or lipemic samples will not affect results.