TEK-TROL is a synthetic detergent which provides broad-spectrum kill of gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms, provides effective cleaning and disinfecting in one operation, nonflammable and nonvolatile in use dilutions, excellent solubility, dilutes in hot, cold, soft or hard water of up to 1,000 ppm water hardness.
TEK-TROL is a synthetic detergent which provides broad-spectrum kill of gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms, as well as effective cleaning and disinfecting in one operation, nonflammable and nonvolatile in use dilutions, excellent solubility, dilutes in hot, cold, soft or hard water of up to 1,000 ppm water hardness.
Who is TEK-TROL for?
TEK-TROL at 1/2 oz. per gallon of water (1:256) is suited for disinfecting and cleaning hard nonporous environmental surfaces in all areas of: swine producing facilities, including farrowing and nursery units, finishing floors, grow barns, confinement units, and transport vehicles; poultry, turkey, duck, ratite, and avian rearing facilities, including grow-out breeder barns, laying operations, and hatcheries, including hatchers and setters, evaporative coolers, fogging systems, humidifying systems, live haul equipment, chick busses, transfer trucks, coop washing, chick boxes, foot pans, trays, feed bins and buggies; calving facilities, including calf hutches and pens, freshening pens, and birthing pens; equine facilities including stables, stalls, breeding and foaling sheds and transport vehicles; hospitals, medical research centers, health care facilities, schools, animal care facilities and research centers, laboratories, veterinary clinics, zoos, and kennels.
Why use TEK-TROL?
-TekTrol is a synthetic disinfectant that can be used in a variety of animal care facilities
-Works against a broad spectrum of gram positive and negative microorganisms
-Excellent solubility, works through standing dirt
How TEK-TROL work?
TEK-TROL is a synthetic detergent which provides broad-spectrum kill of gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms
TEK-TROL is sold in 17 oz aerosol can or 1 gallon container.
What are the side effects of TEK-TROL?
What special precautions are there?
Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
What to do if overdose?
IF IN EYES:
· Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
· Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
· Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
· Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
· Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
· Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
· Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR ON CLOTHING:
· Take off contaminated clothing.
· Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
· Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
· Move person to fresh air.
· If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth if possible.
· Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
How can I store TEK-TROL?
Store only in original container away from heat or open flame. Keep container closed when not in use. Storage must be secured sufficiently to make product inaccessible to children or persons unfamiliar with its proper use.
· Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet
· Remove clothing if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
· Remove personnel protective equipment immediately after handling this product
· Wash outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly.Pharmacists are standing by to offer Pet Parent counseling regarding prescription medication purchased from Allivet before and after dispensing. Pharmacists on duty are available Monday-Friday, 9:30AM - 5:30PM EST and will be on call Saturday 12:00PM - 4:00PM EST for consultation.
This item is already on your autoship schedule! Are you sure you want to add it again?