TEK-TROL is a synthetic detergent which provides broad-spectrum kill of gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms, provides effective cleaning and disinfecting in one operation, nonflammable and nonvolatile in use dilutions, excellent solubility, dilutes in hot, cold, soft or hard water of up to 1,000 ppm water hardness.
This item is already on your autoship schedule! Are you sure you want to add it again?
TEK-TROL is a synthetic detergent which provides broad-spectrum kill of gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms, as well as effective cleaning and disinfecting in one operation, nonflammable and nonvolatile in use dilutions, excellent solubility, dilutes in hot, cold, soft or hard water of up to 1,000 ppm water hardness.
Who is TEK-TROL for?
TEK-TROL is suited for disinfecting and cleaning hard nonporous environmental surfaces in all areas such as : swine producing facilities, including farrowing and nursery units, finishing floors, grow barns, confinement units, and transport vehicles; poultry, turkey, duck, ratite, and avian rearing facilities, including grow-out breeder barns, laying operations, and hatcheries, including hatchers and setters, evaporative coolers, fogging systems, humidifying systems, live haul equipment, chick busses, transfer trucks, coop washing, chick boxes, foot pans, trays, feed bins and buggies; calving facilities, including calf hutches and pens, freshening pens, and birthing pens; equine facilities including stables, stalls, breeding and foaling sheds and transport vehicles; hospitals, medical research centers, health care facilities, schools, animal care facilities and research centers, laboratories, veterinary clinics, zoos, and kennels.
Why use TEK-TROL?
-TekTrol is a synthetic disinfectant that can be used in a variety of animal care facilities
-Works against a broad spectrum of gram positive and negative microorganisms
-Excellent solubility, works through standing dirt
How TEK-TROL work?
TEK-TROL is a synthetic detergent which provides broad-spectrum kill of gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms
Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
What to do if overdose?
IF IN EYES:
· Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
· Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
· Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
· Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
· Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
· Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
· Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR ON CLOTHING:
· Take off contaminated clothing.
· Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
· Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
· Move person to fresh air.
· If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth if possible.
· Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
How can I store TEK-TROL?
Store only in original container away from heat or open flame. Keep container closed when not in use. Storage must be secured sufficiently to make product inaccessible to children or persons unfamiliar with its proper use.
· Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet
· Remove clothing if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
· Remove personnel protective equipment immediately after handling this product
· Wash outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: KILLS HIV ON PRE-CLEANED ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of human immunodeficiency virus Type I (HIV-1).
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV OF SURFACES/OBJECTS SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS:
PERSONAL PROTECTION: When handling items soiled with blood or body fluids, use protective equipment such as disposable rubber gloves, gowns, masks or eye coverings.
CLEANING PROCEDURE: Blood and body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of this disinfectant.
CONTACT TIME: To kill HIV-1 a contact time of 10 minutes at room temperature must be allowed.
DISPOSAL OF INFECTIOUS MATERIALS: Blood and other body fluids should be autoclaved and disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE IN POULTRY HOUSES, RATITE RANCHES, AVIARIES, FARM PREMISES, SWINE PRODUCING FACILITIES, EQUINE FACILITIES, VEAL BARNS, AND CALVING OPERATIONS.
DO NOT USE IN MILKING STALLS, MILKING PARLORS, OR MILK HOUSES.
1. Remove all animals and feed from the premises.
2. Remove all trucks, coops, crates, water troughs and feed racks.
3. Remove all gross soil, litter, manure, droppings from animals and poultry from floors, walls and surfaces of barns, pens, stalls, chutes and other facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals and poultry.
4. Thoroughly clean and saturate all surfaces with a solution of 3.91 ml of TEK-TROL per litre of water (1:256). Use high pressure sprayer or apply layer of foam with BIO-TEK foaming apparatus.
5. Allow to remain in contact for at least ten minutes.
6. Immerse halters, ropes and other types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals, forks, shovels, scrapers used for removing litter and manure, in a solution of TEK-TROL at 3.91 ml per litre of water(1:256). Allow to remain in contact for 10 minutes.
7. Thoroughly scrub treated feed racks, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains, waterers, and mangers with a solution of TEK-TROL at 3.91 ml per litre of water (1:256). Rinse with potable water before reuse.
8. Ventilate buildings, coops and other closed spaces. Do not re-enter nor house poultry or livestock or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set or dried.
BIRD CAGES: REMOVE BIRDS AND FOOD/WATER BOWLS FROM CAGE. To clean, disinfect and deodorize bird cages and cage floors, remove gross filth and bird droppings with a preliminary cleaning step prior to application of TEK-TROL. To mix solution of TEK-TROL using calibrated dropper, mix 2 cc of TEK-TROL to 512 ml of water in the TEK-TROL spray bottle or any other clean spray bottle. For larger solutions, mix 3.91 ml per litre of water (1:256). Spray or wipe making sure all surfaces are wetted thoroughly. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. Air dry. Return birds to cage.