What is Milk Analyzer?
A small and very convenient ultrasonic milk analyzer designed for per percentage analysis of Fat, Solids-Non-Fat (SNF), Protein, and Lactose, Water content, Temperature (C°) Freezing Point, Salts, Density and pH. These components can be all measure at the same time.
Who is it for?
The device measures Cow Milk, Sheep Milk, Buffalo Milk, Camel Milk, Lama Milk, Restored Milk, UHT, cream, whey and buttermilk.
Why use it?
Milk Analyzer Includes:
- Ultra sound milk analyzer with pH probe
- USB Connections and Car charger
- RS 232 interface for connection to PC and external printer
- Dc power 12V
- Measures Fat, SNF, Density, Protein, Lactose, Added water, Temperature, freezing point, and Solids
- 3 designated channels.
- Comes calibrated for cow milk, sheep & goat milk, and UHT milk
- Other calibrations can be for buffalo, camel, lama, cream, whey, and buttermilk
- Speed is 40 samples per hour by continuous operation
- Working temperatures are 5 to 35 Celsius (41 to 95 farenheit)
- Sample volume is 25cm3
- With pump for milk suction and automatic washing
- No chemical reagents required
How it works?
Milk analyzers Master Eco Series is a high quality instrument to measure the nine components of the milk. Correct analysis of the components is carried out for 60 seconds.
The ultrasonic milk analyzers do not require the use of chemicals or reagents for testing milk.
First milk analyzer with integrated Bluetooth communication system.
Easily transfer data to your PC
Transmit Power - Max. 18dBm
Receiving Sensitivity: 90dBm
Working distance (in an open field): Nom. 100 meters