10% OFF Flea & Tick Meds | View Offer Details
Part the hair at the base of the cat’s head, place the tip of the tube on the exposed skin and squeeze twice to apply. Lift the tube away from the skin and then release the pressure.
Keep the product away from the cat’s eyes; do not allow the cat to lick the product or ingest it in any way. If you have multiple pets, keep the pets separated from each other to prevent them from licking each other’s application sites.
1. Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavities, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
2. Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
3. Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Use only on cats and kittens. Do not use on other animals.
2. Remove one applicator tube from the package. See “HOW TO OPEN” section
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
8. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.