Happy National Dog Day! Today is the perfect day to celebrate our furry best friends. Here are five pawesome ways to show your dog some puppy love:
- Throw a party and invite all your friends and their dogs. Make sure you offer some scrumptious treats for your furry guests, such as the irresistible Blue Buffalo Blue Bites Tasty Chicken Dog Treats.
- Do something nice: donate to your favorite shelter or help an elderly neighbor walk his dog.
- Get a pawtrait of your sweetie. You can get a custom painting or get a good photographer to take pictures of the two of you having fun.
- Splurge on high quality dog food. A dog’s greatest pleasure in life is good food, so why not spend a little extra and get them the very best? Plus, good nutrition is the best way to keep health issues at bay.
- Give them a relaxing spa day at home. Massage a delicious smelling dog shampoo such as the Pet Naturals CLEAN Shampoo. Once their coat is clean, soft and silky, use the Furminator to brush excess fur. Afterwards, you won’t be able to stop petting your dog!
So those are our five tips for celebrating National Dog Day, but we want to hear from you! How are you celebrating your furry best friend today?